Article references (7 references )
- Cancedda C, Farmer PE, Kyamanywa P, Riviello R, Rhatigan J, Wagner CM et al. Enhancing formal educational and in-service training programs in rural Rwanda: a partnership among the public sector, a nongovernmental organization and academia. Acad Med. 2014; 89(8): 1117-1124. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Mayer TA, Cates RJ, Mastorovich MJ, Royalty DL. Emergency department patient satisfaction: customer service training improves patient satisfaction and ratings of physician and nurse skill/practitioner response. J Healthc Manag. 1998; 43(5): 427. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Visser A, Wysmans M. Improving patient education by an in-service communication training for health care providers at a cancer ward: communication climate, patient satisfaction and the need of lasting implementation. Patient Educ Couns. 2010; 78(3): 402-408. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Bluestone J, Johnson P, Fullerton J, Carr C, Alderman J, BonTempo J. Effective in-service training design and delivery: evidence from an integrative literature review. Hum Resour for health. 2013; 11: 51. PubMed | Google Scholar
- UN Millennium Project. 2006. Accessed 28 August 2017.
- Kim JU, Oleribe O, Njie R, Taylor-Robinson SD. A time for new north-south relationships in global health. International Journal of General Medicine. 2017; 10: 401-408. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Oleribe OO, Kirby K, Oladipo O, Lemoine M, Mc Connochie M, Foster M, et al. The Millennium Development Goal 6 Partnership for African Clinical Training (M-PACT) Clinical course: a six months: post training impact survey. Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2017; 7(4): 284-288. Google Scholar