Article references (20 references )
- Republic of South Africa (RSA) National Department of Health (NDoH). Guidelines for good practice in the conduct of clinical trials in human participants in South Africa: clinical trials guidelines. Pretoria, NDoH. 2006. Google Scholar
- World Medical Association (WMA). Declaration of Helsinki. Ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects. As amended in 2000 with notes of clarification added in 2002 and 2004. Accessed 12 June, 2017
- De Angelis CD, Drazen JM, Friezelle FA et al. Clinical trial registration: a statement from the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE). JAMA. 2004; 292(11): 1363-1364. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Tonks A. Registering clinical trials. BMJ. 1999; 319(7224): 1565-1568. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Evans T, Gulmezoglu M, Pang T. Registering clinical trials: an essential role for WHO. Lancet. 2004; 363(9419): 1413-1414. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Godlee F. Publishing study protocols: making them more visible will improve registration, reporting and recruitment. BMC News views. 2001; 2(1): 4. Google Scholar
- World Health Organization (WHO). International Standards
for Clinical Trial Registries, Geneva. 2012. Google
- United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office for Human Research Protections. Listing of Clinical Trial Registries. Accessed 10 December, 2015.
- Republic of South Africa (RSA) National Department
of Health (NDoH). South
African Clinical Trials Registry. Accessed 12 June, 2017.
- World Health Organization (WHO). International Clinical Trials Registry Platform (ICTRP). Accessed on 12 February 2017.
- National Institute for Health (NIH). Clinical Trials.gov registration requirements website. Accessed on 12 February, 2016.
- BioMed Central. International Standard Randomised Controlled Clinical Trial Number Register website. Accessed on 12 February 2016.
- Pan African Clinical Trials Registry. Pan African Clinical Trials Registry. Accessed on 12 February, 2017.
- EU Clinical Trial Register. European Union (EU) Clinical Trial Register. Accessed on 14 October, 2014.
- Niederst Robbins, J. Web Design in a Nutshell. 3rd ed. 2006. O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA. Google Scholar
- Bevan N. Standards relevant to European Directives for display terminals. In: Bullinger HJ, editor. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction. Stuttgart, Elsevier. 1991. Google Scholar
- Nielsen J. Usability Engineering. Academic Press. Cambridge, MA. 1993. Google Scholar
- Neilsen J. Usability
101: Introduction to Usability, Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox
of 25 August 2003. Accessed on 12 February, 2016.
- World Health Organization (WHO). WHO
Trial Registration Data Set (Version 1.2.1) 2013. Accessed on 12
- Nielsen J. Heuristic evaluation: In Nielsen J, Mack RL, editors. Usability Inspection Methods. John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY. 1994. Google Scholar