Article references (20 references )
- CDC. Updated guidelines for evaluating public health
surveillance system: recommendations from the Guidelines working Group.
MMWR. 2001; 50(RR-13): 1-35. Google
- WHO. Surveillance of Adverse Events Following Immunization. Field Guide for Managers of Immunization Programmes. 1997. Google Scholar
- Clothier HJ, Crawford NW, Kempe A, Buttery JP. Surveillance of adverse events following immunization: the model of SAEFVIC, Victoria. Comun Dis Intell Q Rep. 2011; 35(4): 294-298. PubMed | Google Scholar
- WHO. Guidelines for Managers of Immunization Programmes
on Reporting and Investigating Adverse Events Following Immunization.
Immunization Safety Surveillance. 1999.
- Araki D, Bruno J, Salama P et al. Adverse events following immunization attributable to measles vaccine are rare. Disasters. 2006; 30(2): 270-2. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Pan American Health Organization. Immunization Safety.
M, Shambira G, Chimusoro A.
Evaluation of the adverse events
following immunization in Kwekwe
District. Midlands Province.
- MOHCC. ZEPI. Comprehensive multi-year plan. 2015.
- Ministry of Health and Child Welfare. Guidelines
for reporting and management of adverse events following
- WHO. Adverse Events Following Immunizations in
a Changing Immunizations Environment. WHO. 2010.
- MCAZ. Zimbabwe National Pharmacovigilance Policy
and Guidelines Handbook. November 2013.
- MOHCC. Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) Surveillance Guidelines. AEFI. 2nd Edition, July 2016. Google Scholar
- WHO. Global Framework for Immunization Monitoring
and Surveillance. WHO. 2007.
- WHO. Joint Reporting Form. JRF-UNICEF-WHO. April
- Pfute C, Mhlanga G, Ndhlovu N. AEFI surveillance
evaluation in Bubi District. AEFI. 2006 In press.
- Sow I, Alemu W, Nanyunja M, Duale S. Trained District Health Personnel and the Performance of Integrated Disease Surveillance in the African Region. East African Journal of Public Health. March 2010; 7(1): 16-9. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Miller M, Turner N. Suggestions for Improving the Monitoring of Adverse Events Following Immunization in New Zealand. Journal of New Zealand Medical Association. September 2002; 115(1162): U186. PubMed | Google Scholar
- Chimamise C, Chimusoro A, Chadambuka A. Evaluation
of the AFP Surveillance System in Mberengwa District,
Midlands Province. Zimbabwe. 2008-2009 In press.
- Ncube R, Hwalima Z, Mabaera B. An Evaluation of the AEFI Surveillance System in Bulawayo. AEFI. 2005. Google Scholar
- Dembedza T. An Evaluation of the Adverse Events
Following Immunization in Zaka District. 2008 In press.